Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Did you know that infants can silence God's enemies? I was amazed when I read that they could in Psalm 8 verse 2. It says, "You (God) have taught children and nursing infants to give you praise. They silence your enemies who were seeking revenge." I started asking God, "How in the world can a baby who can't even talk silence your enemies?" His reply was found in the same verse - through PRAISE! My jump in logic makes me think "If they can silence your enemies through praise then WE (adults) can silence your enemies through praise!"

Let's give it a try!!!

Where is an enemy of God assaulting you today? Start praising God and see if those arrows are re-routed!

Let me know how it turns out! Then we can praise HIM together!

1 comment:

Sarah Onderdonk said...

Anne... I'm anxious to learn more about this verse. Thanks so much for sharing and blogging!

Love, Sarah